Wednesday 1 August 2012

So much choice so little time inn Bristol

Location: Bristol
Moodmusic:  Here we are again .... hey ho

Back to my home city.  I even saw my old school today and remembered a schoolgirl haunt at Henleaze lake natural swimming pool as we drove past it.  I was hoping to report on west country fare but too many meetings and a desire to get home, see me standing on an overpacked train instead.  I've no idea why they run this route with just 2 carriages. Hohum.  Will just need to put down a marker for next time instead .... like this ....   Bristol Pubs and Bars | Bristol Pubs and Bars and renew my intention to revisit the place was a barmaid for a fair while and honed my pint pulling skills.


Train view
sunshiney evening and full moon tonight over the sea



No comments:

Post a Comment